We are happy to refund or exchange any unwanted items. If you’ve realised it’s not what you need, it has arrived damaged in some way, or you’ve simply just changed your mind, let us know and we’ll help you with your return. As long as the item is unused, in the original packaging, with the return request actioned within 30 days of receipt, we’ll be right on hand to help you out.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at your own expense.
How to return items
If you live in the UK
- Email us at [email protected] with details of your request (photos included). Provided it is not a return for unwanted goods, we will arrange a courier pick-up for the package.
- You will receive the postage labels via email, which you will need to print and attach to the original packaging in which you received your order.
- Drop the package down to your local CollectPlus Parcel shop (click here to locate your nearest).
- Once we have the package we will either repair, exchange or refund – as per your request.
If you live outside of the UK
- If the item is being picked up for repair – Once we have received your returns claim form via email, we will be in touch shortly to arrange a courier pick up of the item (please ensure you keep the item in the box it arrived in).
- If the item is unwanted – Please return the parcel back to us at our office address:
Tailfin Returns, Spike Island
133 Cumberland Road
3. Once we have the package we will either repair, exchange or refund – as per your request.
If your package was damaged in transit
Please ensure you carefully inspect your package when it arrives. In the unlikely event that the goods or packaging have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately [email protected] (with photos included) to enable us to raise a claim with the courier.