Tailfin | Bristol | Full-time, Permanent
At Tailfin, we design, engineer, and manufacture Technical Bikepacking Equipment for all types of cycling. We operate as a direct-to-customer selling business, via our website.
Based in the heart of Bristol, we’re a fast-growing team of bike lovers who are passionate about the outdoors, product innovation, and raising the bar in the bikepacking industry.
We believe in a love-what-you-do-do-what-you-love type of business and the company culture we’re building is something that we’re extremely proud of. Regular team road, gravel, and MTB rides, a relaxed and modern working environment, and quarterly bikepacking team getaways are some of the things you can expect whilst working here at Tailfin.
We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic person with experience and passion for design and digital visual art, to help support our growing team.
This is a varied role in which you will support the product and marketing teams with web design, marketing materials for product launches, digital and print adverts, artwork and design for packaging, labels, instructions as well as infographics, social media visuals, customer mailshots, and more.
The role would suit an ambitious self-starter who is looking for a role to develop and help shape the future of a small and exciting company. The successful candidate will have a background in graphic design, ideally with some experience of working within a business selling physical-products online.
Must have skills…
- 3+ years practical graphic design experience
- Highly-skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD
- Brilliant creative design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio
- Interested and well-versed in social media, especially Instagram
- Front-end web design
- You’re well organised and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- A hunger to learn and develop as a creative
- A passion for bicycles and a love of the outdoors
Nice to have skills…
- Experience and/or qualification in CAD, 3D, rendering or product design
- Skilled in video editing – Premiere Pro / Final Cut / After Effects
- Keen photographer
- Experience with social media and email campaigns
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with brand strategy and delivery
What type of person you are…
- You ‘live’ the Tailfin brand, adventuring/bikepacking/commuting on a regular basis.
- You’re sociable and personable, with an enthusiastic and positive mentality
- You’re driven to learn new skills and grow professionally, bringing ideas and creativity to the team
What you get back…
- Competitive pay
- Bikepacking equipment to use
- Industry discounts
- Gain experience working in a high-growth, small company
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Team rides
How to Apply
Please submit a covering letter about yourself, why you would be a good fit for the team, and a detailed CV/Portfolio showcasing your work.
send all applications to [email protected]