Tailfin | Bristol | Full-time, Permanent
At Tailfin, we design, engineer, and manufacture Technical Bikepacking Equipment for all types of cycling. We operate as a direct-to-customer selling business, via our website.
Based in the heart of Bristol, we’re a fast-growing team of bike lovers who are passionate about the outdoors, product innovation, and raising the bar in the bikepacking industry.
We believe in a love-what-you-do-do-what-you-love type of business and the company culture we’re building is something that we’re extremely proud of. Regular team road, gravel, and MTB rides, a relaxed and modern working environment, and quarterly bikepacking team getaways are some of the things you can expect whilst working here at Tailfin.
We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic person with experience and passion for digital content and video, to help support our growing team.
This is a varied role in which you will support the product and marketing teams to produce shortform video, digital ads, and other forms of digital content.
You will work with the management team to plan our digital marketing strategy, and use your analytical brain to test and assess what content is being effectively produced by the team.
The role would suit an ambitious self-starter who is looking for a role to develop and help shape the future of a small and exciting company. The successful candidate will have a proven background in digital marketing and creative video production.
Must have skills…
- 3+ years Experience in a similar role
- Highly adept in Premiere Pro / Final Cut / After Effects
- Proven creative video and editing abilities
- Passionate about social media and shortform video
- Working knowledge of Instagram, YouTube and TikTok business accounts
- Experience with running and testing Digital Ads
- You’re well organised, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- You have an analytical brain, with experience of working with Google Analytics
- A hunger to learn and develop as a creative
What type of person you are…
- You ‘live’ the Tailfin brand, adventuring/bikepacking/commuting on a regular basis.
- You’re sociable and personable, with an enthusiastic and positive mentality
- You’re driven to learn new skills and grow professionally, bringing ideas and creativity to the team
What you get back…
- Competitive pay
- Bikepacking equipment to use
- Industry discounts
- Gain experience working in a high-growth, small company
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Team rides
How to Apply
Please submit a covering letter about yourself, why you would be a good fit for the team, and a detailed CV/Portfolio showcasing your work.
send all applications to [email protected]